2. Content. Embryotools will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. Embryotools disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Embryotools nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
5. Third Party Web sites and Links. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties. Embryotools assumes no responsibility for, and disclaims all liability in respect of, the content, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any third-party websites to which this site is linked and the privacy practices and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on or in connection with any such third-party websites.
6. Trademarks and Copyrights. All textual, graphical and other content currently created by or for Embryotools and its affiliates and appearing on this site is the sole and exclusive property of Embryotools. Copy of any content generated by this site without Embryotools written consent is expressly prohibited.
7. Governing Laws. This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in Spain.
8. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Embryotools reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.