In accordance with the legislation on data protection and article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the owner of the site and responsible for the processing of the data is:
Responsible: EMBRYOTOOLS, SL (hereinafter “the company”).
Contact details of THE COMPANY and the Delegate for Data Protection: C / Baldiri Reixac 4-8 / Av / Doctor Marañón 8 08028, Barcelona and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration data in the Companies Registry: Tomo: 43816 Folio: 1 Hoja: B-439101
Use and purpose of the data obtained
The data that we request in the different forms of our web page are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purpose of managing and processing the request that has made us and to send you information about our services, and in no case is obliged to provide us. The obligatory completion data is specified in the form itself, and your refusal to supply them will imply not being able to process your request. Likewise, it assures us that all the information provided is true, true and relevant for the purpose for which we request it.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, and once the relationship ends, the legally established time will remain blocked before it is destroyed.
The sending of the same implies their express authorization to incorporate them into our corresponding files, as long as the COMPANY considers it convenient for the management of the request that it requests.
Likewise, you consent that your data may be transferred to third countries outside the scope of the European Economic Area for reasons of infrastructure of the company’s information systems.
By accepting the box on the form, you consent to the sending of information about our services that may be of interest to you.
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal information updated, inform us whenever there is any change in them. Otherwise, we do not answer for the veracity of them. We consider that if you do not expressly cancel your personal data from our files, you remain interested in continuing to be incorporated into them until the Responsible Party considers it appropriate and as long as it is appropriate to the purpose for which they were obtained.
EMBRYOTOOLS, SL undertakes to maintain the strictest secrecy about all the information to which it has access under this contractual relationship.
EMBRYOTOOLS, SL will extend this duty of confidentiality to all its employees, collaborators and/or subcontractors, committing itself to adopt all the necessary measures to guarantee the strict compliance with this confidentiality agreement, which will subsist, even after the end of this contractual relationship.
Rights of the interested parties
The owner of personal data has the right to:
- Obtain confirmation on whether the Responsible is treating the personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case only the Responsible will keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
The owner can exercise their rights:
- By writing to the COMPANY, C / Baldiri Reixac 4-8 / Av / Doctor Marañón 8 08028, Barcelona reference “Data Protection”.
- By email to the address email@example.com writing in the subject line “Data Protection”.
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.